Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014

Welcome October

Wow, it's been a month now since I've last posted here. But September was quite stressful for me, I had a cold, I've been often on the way and I had several job interviews because I am looking for a new job challenge. 


However, October started and if October is a sunny month, it is one of my favorites. A sunny fall is the best: huge scarves and sunglasses, long walks. Already since last month I am totally in fall-mood. I have eaten several times a pumpkin soup or pumpkins in general, I like already gingerbread flavor and of course pumpkin spice and I wish the whole Halloween thing would be bigger in Germany because I think it is super funny.





And I absolutely love the cozy feeling in the evening with (scented) candles, a hot tea or chocolate, a good movie or a book. Just perfect! <3


I wish we will have a sunny and gorgeous fall. Enjoy everybody! :) 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oooh, you've already bought Spekulatius! I still have to wait a month ;)

    AntwortenLöschen