Freitag, 29. August 2014

Pedicure Routine

Last week I did a manicure routine so I thought it would be fun to do a pedicure routine, too.


First I am doing a foot bath which I love because it is so relaxing.


Newly, I am using this fancy anti hard skin thing I bought at Rossmann. It is working pretty good but I don't have a huge problem with that so I can't say how good this thing is with really hard skin, but I like using it and my skin is feeling pretty soft afterwards.



I am using different nail files, cuticle softener and clipper, a nail polish remover pen can become pretty handy, too. 


During summer time I am doing most of the time a french pedicure. These are the nail polishes I use for that:
Nail Primer
Nail Hardener or any other base coat
White polish for the tips (I use only the brush for doing the tips, nothing else)
Essie Mademoiselle (2 coats)
Fast Dry Top Coat


After everything is dry I use a foot cream and put fancy socks on :) These piggy ones are from Forever 21.

1 Kommentar:

  1. piggy socks! rock! :)

    should really try smth to soften my skin... walking barefoot in summer never really helps :D

    AntwortenLöschen