Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014

Pulp Fiction by Urban Decay

I am hands down the biggest Pulp Fiction Fan ever! I saw the movie one million times, in German and in English. I just love Quentin Tarantino, I think he is brilliant! His movies are more art than a usual film - don't know if you know what I am trying to say. However, Urban Decay came up with this Pulp Fiction styled limited edition. Of course I have to get that! Right?! 
Unfortunately, I was a bit too late for getting the lipstick and the eyeliner from this collection was a bit too glittery in my opinion but the palette and the nail polish are mine!!! :)


Besides the fact that the palette is designed in a Pulp Fiction style, the palette is not really super special. I mean the colors are neutral, mat and nothing new. But you can create super neutral eye make ups or even dramatic ones with it. The size is pretty good for carrying the palette with you on trips and you have everything you need in one palette. 


I really like this palette but I am not sure if I would order it without the Pulp Fiction theme even though I am not regret buying it :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen