Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

What's in my travel make-up bag?

In the beginning of the week I was due to working reasons in Munich for two days. As I had only hand baggage with me I could only take few cosmetic products with me. 


Here is what I had with me and used for my daily make-up.


  • Bobbi Brown Face Powder
  • BeYu Eyelid Primer
  • Maybelline Baby Lips
  • Manhatten Glowing Goddess Shimmer Powder (which I love BTW) which I not only use for my cheeks I like to use it as well like eyeshadow, that's super handy on a quick daily basis and gives you a fresh glowy look
  • Alverde Browgel
  • Benefit they're real Mascara (sample size)
  • Catrice Eyeliner in light blue
  • Catrice Eyeshadow in a light creamy color
  • MAC Concealer (can't live without)
  • Alverde transparent lose powder which I like to use over my concealer
  • MAC Rouge The perfect Cheek
  • Clarins Lip Perfector

I had as well the Catrice BB Cream with me, which isn't on that pic because it was in another small bag with my other beauty and cleansing products.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen