Montag, 14. Juli 2014

5 all time favorites

I am not only having five favorite products. But it is quite clearly to show only five of them at once.

The once I am showing you today are the following:


Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
This mascara is really my all time favorite, it is the best I have ever used so far and I can't live without 

Kiehl's Oil free Toner
I like this one a lot, it is pretty good for my oily skin but not too harsh. It helped me a lot to get a clear skin

Clarins Serum
I have never expected that an oil will be such a holy grail for my oily skin. I had a sample size of this product and immediately after the first try I was positive about it which made me buy the original size. Currently I am already using the second bottle.

Mac Studio finish Concealer
This is by far the best concealer I tried

Clarins Lip Perfector 
I love this product so much. It is a perfect mix between gloss and lip balm and I use it every day (I am pretty curious about the new Catrice lip products though, they should be a pretty good dupe to the Clarins ones, definitely going to try them)

1 Kommentar: