Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

Dublin

I was in Dublin, Ireland almost exactly a year ago. While thinking about that I was looking for some pictures but unfortunately, I only made a few and the one below is my favorite :) I took it early in the morning on my way to work.


As I visited Dublin due to job-realted reasons I hadn't had the chance to explore the city or the beautiful landscapes of Ireland. And that is as well the reason why I don't really have many pics.


Maybe I will get the chance to visit Ireland again.


This sign is so cute and funny!


Dublin Airport

1 Kommentar:

  1. i really want to visit dublin this year... maybe we'll go there on a weekend trip :)

    (ob donnerstag klappt, entscheidet sich kurzfristig, aber sieht eher schlecht aus gerade... sonntag sollte auf jeden fall funktionieren)

    AntwortenLöschen